JCE MediaBox can display media (images, flash, youtube, quicktime etc.) in a customizable inline popup, includes a tool-tip function and a png fix option for IE.
It should work with all modern browsers - FF 2+, IE 6+, Opera 9+, Safari, Chrome, Camino
Where to get JCE MediaBox?
Go and get the latest version of MediaBox :
Install JCE MediaBox
Some misunderstood that JCE MediaBox should be installed via Components > JCE Administration > Install
If you try the above method you are going to receive an error message:
Extension Install: No JCE Plugin file specified
We can tell that JCE MediaBox is a plug-in of Joomla, mean that JCE MediaBox is able to work without JCE Component. Of course to use JCE MediaBox more easier, install JCE Component before installing JCE is a must.
We must install MediaBox via Joomla standard installer:
- Log into your Joomla back-end as a super administrator
- Extensions > Install/Uninstall
- Upload Package File :: Click on "Browser..." button to locate the file "plg_jcemediabox_xxxx.zip" (eg. plg_jcemediabox_1010.zip)
- Click on "Upload File & Install" button to upload the file from your computer then install it.
After successfully installed, you will see the belove message:
Displays media (images, flash, youtube, quicktime etc.) in a customizable inline popup.
Includes a tool-tip function and a png fix option for IE.
Based on and inspired by...
- TinyMCE by Moxiecode - http://tinymce.moxiecode.com
- Light theme inspired by Slimbox by Christophe Beyls - http://www.digitalia.be
- Shadow theme inspired by ShadowBox - http://mjijackson.com/shadowbox/
- Squeeze theme inspired by Squeezebox by Harald Kirschner - http://digitarald.de/project/squeezebox/
- Light Theme inspired by Slimbox by Christophe Beyls - http://www.digitalia.be
- Thickbox 2.0 by Cody Lindley - http://www.codeylindley.com
Should work with all modern browsers - FF 2+, IE 6+, Opera 9+, Safari, Chrome, Camino
Don't forget to publish JCE MediaBox!Changelog - http://www.joomlacontenteditor.net/support/releases/changelog/jcemediabox
Enable JCE MediaBox
The state of "System - JCE MediaBox" is disable by default. To make it up and running, you have to enable it.
- Go to Extensions > Plugin Manager
- Type "jce mediabox" in the box of Filter, then click "Go" button to go "System - JCE MediaBox"
- Click on the red X button to enable JCE MediaBox.
Update JCE MediaBox
JCE MediaBox used method="upgrade", so we no need to uninstall its previous version in order to install the new version one. We just install it, then it will upgrade automatically.
កែចុងក្រោយនៅ ថ្ងៃអង្គារ ទី20 កក្កដា ឆ្នាំ2010 ម៉ោង20:10